Help me, help mums. You can do this by clicking above and buying me a ‘Hot Chocolate’. Sounds silly right? But it really isn’t. Every time you buy me a ‘hot chocolate’ (by donating), you are investing in me to help more mums.
What does it mean?
- I can send out care packages to mums
- I can grow my community
- I can offer my workshops
- I can reach more mums
- I can help you, your friend, your daughter, your sister
- I can give a voice to mums
- I can do more campaigning
- I can put together more Mindfulness sessions
- I can do lots more with your help.
So, what are you waiting for?
By, buying me a ‘hot chocolate’ means I can invest more time to create a platform to reach more mums. As a mum who works every day with mental health and creating a space for mums.
Please note, you aren’t actually buying me a hot chocolate, you are investing in me to grow 🙂